Case Manager Job: Seeking a Home Health Registered Nurse in Harrisburg, PA
VNA Health System has an immediate Case Manager job opening for a Home Health Registered Nurse in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Do you have what it takes to be our next Case Manager RN? Read details below to see if you qualify!
Delivering Reliable Home Health Care Since 1913
Welcome to the VNA Health System. We provide quality home health care to residents in 18 counties through the expertise and compassion of more than 400 nurses and home health aides. Right now we’re hiring for a Home Health Registered Nurse Case Manager in Harrisburg, PA.
We have Home Health Registered Nurse Case Manager opportunities in State College, Lock Haven, Lewistown, and Shamokin, as well as Harrisburg!
Harrisburg, PA, RN Case Manager Job Description
Working under the direct supervision of the Clinical Supervisor, you, the Home Health Registered Nurse Case Manager, will be expected to:
- Plan, coordinate, provide, and document care for a geographically and competency assigned caseload of patients from day of admission through day of discharge.
- Utilize physicians' orders and professional skills.
- Develop and implement a home health plan that meets each patient's specific needs and is in compliance with JCAHO, federal and state regulations, reimbursement guidelines, as well as agency policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for other duties as assigned.
Harrisburg, PA, RN Case Manager Job Qualifications
Here’s how we’ll know you have what it takes to be our next Home Health Registered Nurse Case Manager:
- You must be a registered professional nurse in Pennsylvania.
- You must have your bachelor’s in nursing, an associate degree in nursing, or an equivalent diploma from a hospital nursing program.
- You have at least one year of experience in nursing, home health experience and knowledge of Medicare regulations, preferred.
- You understand public health nursing principles and practices.
- You are proficient in computers, including the use of common software programs.
- You have the ability to assemble records and present data in reports.
- You are able to work with patients and apply special high-tech nursing skills.
- You understand agency policies and procedures.
- You exercise independent judgment.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills that can be applied at all levels (superiors, physicians, office personnel, field staff, and clients/families).
- You can use a telephone without the use of extraordinary assistive devices.
- You can see and hear sufficiently without the use of extraordinary assistive devices.
- You perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing.
- You lift appropriate office and clinical equipment.
- You have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- You have an available automobile during working hours, and you are able to drive in all types of weather.
To apply now, please send your resume to VNAHSHarrisburg@onlinedirectsourcing.com
VNA Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.